Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

the return

So it looks like pieequals has spawned once more under the same circumstance with which it was originally founded - overwhelming boredom. Facebook tetris has been exhausted as a form of entertainment. I've seen way too many movies in the past month for me to want any more. And even the opportunity to be bored with someone else has been taken from me since it is Christmas and everyone is home. My parents are watching k-dramas in their room, which ultimately leaves me, in my room, alone, bored, with nothing but a computer. Even Amy, the sole human being with which I have had contact today, has gone to sleep. Hence, the return.

Now what to blog about in the new pieequals, pieequals 2.0, pieequals 6.28? A lot has happened since my last post. The big thing, I guess, is my first semester at Duke. So many things can be used to describe it. Fucking awesome would be one of way. It's a completely different life from the 18 years before it. You're free. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Go to class, not go to class, drink, smoke, whatever. It's all up to you. Yup. Fucking awesome.

I guess I'll start this blog off with some posts about Duke then.

1 comment: