It makes sense that my posts coincided with some of the most important times of my senior year. That series of volleyball rants really makes me realize how much I miss it. I also blogged a bit about science bowl and frisbee. Those were basically the three things I enjoyed the most of high school. The rest was dedicated to random rants about physics or stat or whatever. I really had a lot of fun writing them. Towards the end, I could tell I was running out of things to blog about. I guess life just really wasn't that exciting after graduation. Now that I think about it. All I really did that summer was play basketball during the day and watch a movie with friends at night. Kind of like what we do during breaks now. I guess I need school to create the stress necessary to blog. During the carefree and aimless months of summer, there just isn't enough shit to talk about. I don't really know how serious pieequals 2 is gonna be. I don't really care. I guess if I have stuff to say I'll blog, if not, then, oh well. We'll see how it turns out. I don't think I'm gonna do song of the every couple of days though. It really wasn't that popular.
Total Pageviews
Saturday, December 25, 2010
pieequals
I just read through the original pieequals. It was quite nostalgic. It really made me realize the value of a blog. Reading my own writing was quite enjoyable. scary drives, on the matter of prom, the crash (!), yearbooks, the redo. I remembered writing everyone of those. The few comments that I got on my posts were also quite fun to read through. Amalan and his comparison to the wall-"Its like stretching out a rubber band, only to release the tension on it, and relax until it shrinks to normal size again. However, this time it's gonna take more work to strech it out." I had no clue what he was talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment