Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas

So it's Christmas.

Just another day really, except everything but H-mart was closed. So my parents and I went to H-mart. I had never been there before. It is like super korean. Choco-pies and shit everywhere. Saw Susie when I first got there which was nice, but she was leaving. So I end up just walking around with people trying to sell me shit. Then Jae jumps on my back and I'm like woah wtf. It's funny how the first time I see Jae since I got back to EB is in a Korean supermarket in Edison. We catch up a little. This guy like tries to hook Jae up with a job. It's 100 dollars a day apparently. Then he find outs Jae is in college for pharm and he's like "dude go to college and get a real job and shit. you dont want to work here". Apparently his sister is a pharmacist and she makes mad "guap". Then Jae has to leave. My parents bought a shitton of korean shit. Then my mom like karaokes for a free bag of rice, which was ... entertaining?

Spent the rest of the day bored. Watched Blood Diamond and Gangs of New York. I enjoyed both of them. Leonardo DiCaprio is like the fucking shit basically. Now I'm just chilling. Got to level 25 in tetris! Yea. In case you didn't get it from my first post, I'm bored.

So yea, Merry Christmas everyone. Hope yours was slightly more eventful than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment